Here are the “new and noteworthy” updates from version 1.1 to version 1.2, as noted in the Change Log:
- Changed: Event handlers (like
element.onclick) are now removed when no more functions are bound to the event.
- Fixed: DOM Manipulations for form elements.
jQuery.isFunctionto return false on nodes.
jQuery.className.has, escaping regex characters in
- Fixed: an issue in IE where an event on a cloned element is fired during a
.clone()inside of an event handler.
- Fixed: IE ID selectors selecting by the name attribute.
- Changed: Events are now internally stored in
elem.events(due to a nasty bug relating to DOM 0 expandos).
.attr('href')is now consistent in all browsers.
@hrefis now consistent in all browsers.
- Fixed: the
- Fixed: Having a
$("...")caused a never-ending loop.
- Fixed: IE6 AJAX memory leak
- Fixed: bug in pushStack, reporting an element at
in a jQuery object with length 0
Important Update: If you downloaded 1.1.2 between the time I originally posted this entry and now (), please download it again. There was a nasty Safari-crashing issue with the one posted last night.