Okay, so I assume that you have read the above article. Let's see some more jQuery interview questions.
- Is jQuery a library for client scripting or server scripting?
Ans: Client scripting
- Is jQuery a W3C standard?
- What are jQuery Selectors?
Ans: Selectors are used in jQuery to find out DOM elements. Selectors can find the elements via ID, CSS, Element name and hierarchical position of the element.
- The jQuery html() method works for both HTML and XML documents?
Ans: It only works for HTML.
- Which sign does jQuery use as a shortcut for jQuery?
Ans: $(dollar) sign.
- What does $("div") will select?
Ans: It will select all the div element in the page.
- What does $("div.parent") will select?
Ans: All the div element with parent class.
- What is the name of jQuery method used for an asynchronous HTTP request?
- What is CDN and what are the advantage of loading jQuery framework from CDN?
- How to load jQuery locally when CDN fails?
- What is jQuery.noConflict()
- Difference between $(this) and 'this' in jQuery
- jQuery empty() vs remove()
- jQuery remove() vs detach()
- Is window.onload is different from document.ready()
- How to check if element is empty
- width() vs css('width') and height() vs css('height')
- How to Check element exists or not in jQuery
- Difference between bind() vs live() vs delegate() function
- How to use jQuery Selectors with Examples
- How to Disable-Enable all controls of page using jQuery
- What are the possible problems can occur when jQuery and Ajax used in ASP.NET?
- Why to use Google hosted jQuery CDN?
Feel free to contact me for any help related to jQuery, I will gladly help you.